RelEvent Productions, Inc
Lauren has nearly two decades of experience planning memorable events. She began her foray in the events industry in 1994 and has produced and/or consulted on upwards of 2,000 events to date. Some of these clients and organizations include: Abbott Laboratories, American Dental Association, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, The Gastro-Intestinal Research Foundation, The American Society for Clinical Oncology, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science, The Tennis Opportunity Program, The Hunger Resource Network and GCG Financial.
After analyzing the events she enjoyed producing, one common theme kept coming into play. The clients, whether they were a non-profit that needed to entice people to donate more, a family celebrating a milestone occasion, or an organization trying to capture more brand awareness, they all strived to host a relevant event.
With a clear vision, RelEvent Productions, Inc was born!
Event Management is more than just finding vendors and negotiating contracts. The average event can take nearly 500 hours of research and preparation before the event. More in depth events, like fundraisers, galas, and meetings take substantially more time. When you start adding up the hours, do you realize you are taking yourself or your staff/volunteer committee away from AT LEAST 12 WEEKS of focus from regular job tasks or personal responsibilities? Does this even make sense?
We get it.
Now go back to what you should be doing. Let us handle the rest!
What We Do For Your Fundraising Events
RELEVENT PRODUCTIONS MANAGES END-TO-END LOGISTICS FOR YOUR EVENT. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Task Management- Developing production and task lists for committee meetings and ensure tasks and deadlines are met.
• Event Planning and Budgeting - managing a detailed timeline and budget, site selection - venue selection and negotiating contracts. We save our clients an average of 12% on unnecessary event-related expenses!
• Supplier Management - liaising with event vendors including AV, catering, transport, staging, photographers, auction services and providers, and entertainment
• Speaker Management - ensure all speakers and featured guests are prepared, content effective, including A/V needs, performance riders and accommodation/ travel to/from event site.
• Donations - Work with executive director to ensure all funds raised are accounted for and proper communication with donors are handled.
• Event Registration - pre-event and day of coordination of all event registration requirements.,
• Consulting and assisting with set up and management of registration and bidding software. Establishing best practices.
• Onsite Event Execution - set-up, vendor supervision, attendees, event flow and back-up plan execution
• Event Crunch Preparation-Working with the committee the week of the event to assist with final attendee roster, seating, meal choice selection changes and final communication with guests and donors to ensure smooth registration process., and multiple point of contact trouble shooters
• Volunteer Delegation: Work with volunteer coordinator or head up volunteer management to develop responsibility check lists, communication and on-site meeting prior to the event.
• Post Event Analysis - delivering a post event report detailing achievements and providing recommendations for future events. CONTACT US FOR A NO OBLIGATION ANALYSIS OF YOUR CURRENT FUNDRAISING NEEDS. ALL PROPOSALS ARE CUSTOMIZED TO FIT THE NEEDS OF EACH CLIENT AND/OR EVENT.