The Jefferson Hotel, Washington DC
In the spirit of its namesake, who presided over some of history's most influential gatherings, The Jefferson hotel has played a significant role in the international political and social scene. Meetings at The Jefferson are distinguished by intimate spaces that allow one group to enjoy the full attention of our experienced staff, who hosts every event with unrivalled warmth, skill and discretion.
Each of The Jefferson hotel's meeting rooms is individually designed, and each is named after one of Thomas Jefferson's favorite spaces at his beloved Monticello. They include three small meeting rooms, a boardroom, a private dining room and several parlor-like spaces. The largest accommodates 80 and the smallest no more than three. Catering is provided by one of the world's culinary stars - our Executive Chef, Chris Jakubiec. The Jefferson's event capabilities are supported by a full array of business services and equipment.
Ideal for business interviews and even personal proposals, the East Jefferson Cabinet room (117 square feet) accommodates three, and the West Jefferson Cabinet room(180 square feet) no more than four, behind discreet pocket doors. McKenney Hall Indian engravings from the 19th century grace the walls, while built-in flat panel televisions let in news and entertainment from the outside world at guests' discretion.
- 99 guestroom and suite accommodations
- Numerous on-site amenities, including complimentary Wi-Fi and a fully-equipped fitness center.
- Relais & Châteaux member property, the only one in Washington, DC.
- Dining options including Plume, the city's highest Zagat-rated restaurant, and Quill, a craft cocktail destination.
- Custom-designed beds and seasonal down duvets
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available upon request
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- "Smart rooms" that trigger housekeeping or privacy with the touch of a button
- Fine European linens and terry towels
- Custom Monticello Grove bathroom amenities
- Complimentary local and long distance calls
- Fully stocked refreshment center
- Complimentary filtered bottled water by Natura
- Bose sound system with iPod docking station
- In-room safe that can accommodate a laptop computer
- Elegantly designed petite spa, featuring custom treatment options