Goodstone Inn & Restaurant
Goodstone Inn & Restaurant is a luxurious country inn and French Country restaurant in the heart of Virginia’s wine and hunt country. Drawing inspiration and purpose from its location on 265 acres of rolling hills and farmland, the award-winning Restaurant at Goodstone provides guests with an unparalleled dining experience.
Convenient to the Washington, D.C. metro area and Dulles International Airport, the historic property features five star-quality lodging in six distinctive dwellings, including the Carriage House, Dutch Cottage, French Farm Cottage, Spring House, Manor House and Bull Barn. The mind-clearing, natural farmland that surrounds each of the six charming buildings makes Goodstone a perfect corporate retreat and event venue. Privacy, security and service are maximized, and distractions are at a minimum.
Goodstone was awarded TripAdvisor’s 2013 Certificate of Excellence; OpenTable Diners’ Choice Award for 2012 Top Best Overall Restaurants in the USA; Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s 100 Best Wine Restaurants 2013; Loudoun County Entertainment and Tourism Business of the Year 2012; Condé Nast Johansens Most Excellent Inn 2011, and Most Excellent Inn 2013 and 2012 finalist.
Goodstone Inn & Restaurant offers the charming ambiance of an 18th century country estate with the convenience, luxury and service expected by 21st century guests.
The private Wine Cellar Dining Room at Goodstone can accommodate 12 guests for a private dinner with exquisitely designed meals and pairings. The dining room is lined with more than 1,500 bottles of wine from around the world and features a stunning Virginia hunt country mural.
Meeting rooms are located in the Manor House, which features large conference rooms and multiple breakouts. Wireless Internet is available throughout the estate and in each of the six buildings. Although Goodstone has 18 guestrooms and suites, groups of 75 guests can be comfortably accommodated for special corporate events.
• 265-acre estate with 18 guest rooms and suites in six elegant guest residences in English and French Country decor
• Fine dining at The Restaurant at Goodstone (Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Brunch)
• Full service horse-themed bar – The Bar at Goodstone
• Wine cellar dining room with over 1,500 fine wines from Virginia and around the world
• Quiet, 265-acre estate with only 18 rooms – away from the hustle and bustle
• Complimentary afternoon refreshments in the Carriage House
• On-site amenities include complimentary wireless Internet, flat screen TV, in-room safe, turn- down service
• Meeting rooms and private event space in the Manor House and Wine Cellar Dining Room
• Heated outdoor pool with panoramic view of the estate
• Five miles of hiking and biking trails
• Countrified Spa set in an elegantly renovated farmstead barn
• Historic and elegant setting in wine and hunt country
• Breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains
• Personalized service and the finest in hospitality
• Plenty of space for breakout areas